Monday, July 9, 2012

Lunch

Being alone at home and preparing for lunch pulls out all my lazy bones. I am usually very demotivated to cook lunch for myself but I did whipped up a few extremely simple meals.

Last week I had Mee Sua to eat with chicken soup I cooked for dinner. It was hassle free as I only had to blanch the mee sua. Another day I cooked fried rice with anchovies, a simple dish that I whipped up due to my laziness. These are the only two dishes I remember from last week. I cooked proper dishes for dinner though as boyfie will be back from work to eat them.

 My fried rice from last week

For today, I had egg and tuna sandwich!! Awesome I tell you. Love Massimo's 100% Wheat bread. Looks like the boyfie might get sandwich for breakfast tomorrow too. That is if I can wake up and make an easy one for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment