Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Life of a self-proclaim housewife

Now that I am unemployed and on my holidays, I do a lot of housewifey stuff like cooking, washing, cleaning and lazing around. Not helping that there is renovation work going on and they are drilling drilling drilling all day long. Noise pollution at its best. And I have a feeling it is the house above mine or fairly nearby cause it is super loud.

Anyways, I actually have tonnes to do but no motivation to do anything at all for the past 3 weeks. Almost a month of not doing anything real or substantial. I have thesis to prepare, lesson plans and camp stuff to do actually but all I did was just the housewife stuff.

Looking at people's holiday pictures is pulling out the holiday bone in me and I am dying and longing to go for a break. Tho I really don't deserve it. I am unemployed and feeding on my mum's money. Sometimes it makes me feel useless but oh well, when I'm working, I will be whining about not getting this luxury of free time. ^^ That's just me. So I'm gonna embrace this whole unemployed thing and enjoy my free time before I snap back to reality and work start piling up.

WILL DO CREAM PUFF AND POPSICLE TONIGHT. That's cause I don't have to cook. Going out for dinner with the fam.

Boyfie's mum is asking for HPV vaccination for me. WHY ME? *shudders* I thought it was for his sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment