Thursday, July 26, 2012

Amazing Race Season 20 (2012) *Spoiler Alert*

So the boyfie and I have been watching Amazing Race Season 20 which just ended about two months ago. We have been watching it for 11 nights (since there's 11 episode with the last one featuring Leg 11 and 12). We have also concluded that we will never join Amazing Race together because

#1, I am very timid and have no guts
#2, I have no sense of direction
#3, I have no stamina whatsoever
#4, I have low tolerance of pain
#5, I am the worst person to be in a competitive situation together because the boyfie and I quarrel over nothing at all every day, what more under such pressure.

I have also concluded that I will be worst that Rachel of Rachel and Brendon and we will fight far more than any contestant you have ever seen.

Anyways, the boyfie and I root for different teams. More like he doesn't root for any team but he is particularly harsh on a few girls in the show.


He dislikes Rachel of Rachel and Brendon because she cries all the time. On the other hand, I think it is perfectly normal to cry. Different people releases stress differently and not everyone is as strong as Vanessa in enduring pain and not everyone is as cool as Rachel of Rachel and Dave to laugh everything off.

I've been reading online about how Rachel of Rachel and Brendon is always crying, they are always fighting, they shouldn't get married and have kids and everything. But I think these people are just being harsh and judgmental just because they are at home happily typing away. The point is, they stayed together. I think cause I am as emotional and bad tempered as Rachel, I can understand it. Although sometimes she gets on my nerve cause she gets demotivated for no reason and allow people to overtake her.

Rachel of Rachel and Dave on the other hand is ever so cool. I like how she is much stronger (mentally) compared to Dave and she makes every tasks seems easy. Dave is very negative and is always hard on her. With all that negativity, she occasionally say things like "You are the most negative person I've ever met" (agreed) or "How do you know that?" when he says that they are not gonna win. She is very positive and calm in doing the challenges and I believe she is the strong backbone to Dave which won them the $1 million dollars. She never gives up, tries her best under negative reinforcements by her husband whereas when she tries to give encouragement to her husband, all she got was, "I appreciate silence." Or "silence is golden". I don't particularly favor Dave but I love Rachel cause she is pretty and always smiling. Without Rachel, Dave would never have won.



Vanessa is pretty and she is not just what you see on the outside. She can really tolerate pain and she pushes herself. Although she can be mean to Rachel from Rachel and Brendon but she can be nice as well. I do believe they deserve to be in the top 4.


As you can see, I did not say anything about Art and JJ yet though they are in the 2nd place because I don't like JJ. He is a baby, he whines, he has more feminine side that he knows, yet he feels that he is superior to others. Confidence is one thing, but when you are over-confident, it eats you up. Seriously. He was saying the 'Big Brothers' are always following him and all that. Well, I was telling the boyfie, at least they are close enough to follow (I may be bias, I did not say I am not). Seriously, give people some credit for the things they have done. If they are that weak and lousy, I don't think they'll be in top 4. You have to give credit where it's due. Perhaps because the Big Brothers are always so near them and just a few slots behind them, they felt threatened. They said they want to keep the top 4s as they themselves, Vanessa and Ralph, Bopper and Mark and Rachel and Dave. However, when Rachel and Brendon did not take the Fast Forward (which needed them to shave their head), JJ was making so much noise about how Bopper and Mark would have taken it and now they have to fight for the final spots and all. The truth is, you don't think you are strong enough to win the two other teams (or at least you have your reservation) and you don't care who goes home as long as it is not you. Then stop talking about Dave and Rachel not keeping to their promise to keep the 4 teams to the final 4. He was harping and complaining about how Rachel of Rachel and Brendon is too chicken to cut her hair, she doesn't deserve to be here and all. Well, she fought her way to win you in that Leg and then fought to keep herself in top 3. So enough of talking. He whined about Rachel of Rachel and Dave as well. Of how it must be her idea to not Fast Forward because he trusts Dave. Hello~ If you are truly great man of God, stop looking down on women. You have to give credit to them for doing better in some things. Don't whine on how it is more women tasks than men's when you lose and how strong is your team when you win. Man up and stop being such a sore loser.

Ok, enough ranting.

=P All in all, I love this season of Amazing Race. And all these are purely personal opinions. *wink* Been reading lots of their interviews online when I should be doing my work. Go google their name and you'll get to read lots of interviews. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment