Friday, July 6, 2012

Invitation

Designed an invitation to send on facebook to my sisters and mum.

I was sitting at home, too lazy to do anything serious or proper. I never really have any mood to do serious stuff unless I got no choice. Sometimes I would just read story books or laze around doing nothing. Anyways, decided to design this card and invited my family for a special dinner next Saturday night. Got my couzzie to grandma-sit my grandma as she is not a big fan of Western food.

Then I confirm the dates and designed this card. May not be the nicest card but It's my first time, give face. Will blog about the food after next week, if I managed to take any picture before start eating. Nowadays I am less a photo-freak than I was when I was younger. Cause I find it rather inconvenient and rude to ask people to wait for you to snap pictures of their food.

This weekend with be rather quiet as one student cancelled class and both sisters, my bro-in-law and the boyfie will be outstation. So it's just me, my mum and granny.

No comments:

Post a Comment