Saturday, September 8, 2012

Book Xcess Fair

Hop on a tuk tuk before we went to the fair. Damn ugly I know.
When I found out about Book Xcess fair, I was beyond excited. I immediately mark my calendar and reminded the boyfie to do the same. The very first day it started, the boyfie and I grab our lunch and headed to Times Square. I've heard a lot about Book Xcess but have not been to any of its fair nor its shop. So I was amazed when I saw the books.
Books, people, books.

The boyfriend's
 You don't see any of my pictures after this as quoting the boyfie, I was 'running around frantically looking for books like they'll all be gone if I'm too slow'. I was excited okay? And that's my normal speed. =P I was too excited to even talk and I ended up buying lesser books than the boyfie.
Cook books, magazines
 My kind of book. =P If I spend more time at Book Xcess with more money, I might go back with even more.
Before leaving happily.

Went to 1st Avenue after that
 Wanted to get free coke refill but the boyfie said, "Let's blackball." And so we went.
Ordering Blackball
 Told you the boyfriend is hooked to blackball. This was the second day where we blackballed two days consecutively.
The boyfriend's haul
 Boyfie spent about RM200 while I spent about RM70. I got myself Book Xcess membership card some more. =P

Mine
Apparently now there's another fair in Island Plaza. Gonna beg the mother to bring me there tonight. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment