Monday, September 10, 2012

Things my student ask

I have a student who is 13 years old and he is kind of the 'act cool' type of student. However, once in a while he will pop a question that either got me going -.-" or "errrr...I don't know".

Student: Teacher, when is end of the world?
Me: Er...Well, we won't know this kind of thing cause it is not ours to know.
Student: *pause* Is it this year?

(Dong, too much of movies perhaps?)

Student: Teacher, do you know why I always get stomachache? *starts pointing at parts of his stomach*
Me: Er, I am not sure.
Student: My mum says she wants to bring me to see doctor and do operation. I am scared.
Me: I don't think the doctor will do operation on you without checking first. Don't worry.
Student: Oh....But if operation, I don't have to go to school for one month.
Me: And you like that?
Student: Yea..But then again, not really. One week of holiday and I'm so bored already.

(He is probably having some indigestion due to his weird eating habits.)

Student: Teacher, do you know *insert show name*
Me: Erm, not really. Why? Is it nice?
Student: It is scary movie. I like. Today I am going to watch with my friends.
Me: Cool.
**Next week**
Student: I didn't watch the show, they don't believe I am 18 years old. I am the shortest among my friends.
Me: *insert sympathetic face*

And he tells me about his school teachers and friends like I know them all. As in he addresses them with their names and I will go O.o all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment