Sunday, September 9, 2012

Eggless Milkless Pancake

If being eggless when you want to make pancake is not bad enough, one morning, when the boyfriend requested pancake for breakfast, I realized he just finished the last box of milk the day before for cereal. That's why cereal must be eaten dry =P. Okay, my personal preference

 
Ingredients

2 1/2 C All Purpose Flour
2 T Baking Powder
2 T Sugar
1 t Salt
1 T Oil
2 1/2 C Water


Direction
1. Lightly mix all ingredients in a larger than normal bowl.  The batter will be lumpy, but it's important to not over-mix as this will make the pancakes tough.
2. Leave 5-10 minutes to rise, the gently fold in and leave for another 5-10 minutes (if you have time, but not essential).
3. Cook on a lightly oiled or buttered griddle on medium to medium-high heat.



Once again I became superwoman and the boyfriend watched me in awe while I was cooking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment