Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Rice Dispenser from MilkaDeal

Saw this one the side bar of my blog ads under Nuffnang. SO FREAKING COOL! I mean I've always been scooping up rice from the plastic bag (don't even have a proper container okay? fail.) using my small KFC mash potato container. This is so cool. It's so interesting that I will actually click on my own ad (never really done that before) and check it out. And share here.

For RM89, you can get a container like that, stores up to 12kg so your 10kg bag of rice can all masuk there.
And what's cool?
  • One Push dispenses exactly 1 cup of rice (150g)
  • Size: Approximately 19cm (W) x 39cm (D) and 41cm (H)
  • No electricity / battery required
No more scooping with pathetic KFC mash potato container from idk who or when.

Quite cool if you ask me. Easy to know if you are running out of rice. Asians love rice so this is quite useful. I don't have place at my house currently for this but if I do have a proper house, this can come in handy.

Ok, am sounding very aunty now. It's really just me procrastinating on my readings.



No comments:

Post a Comment