Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Dream to be rich?

I've always dreamed to be a famous blogger or even earn some money through it but it just never happened. I mean most famous bloggers are either pretty or talented or funny or a combination of all three. And they are always good writers with profoundly excellent English.

I may be a Masters student in English Language and Linguistic Studies but really, it's just the name. And no, that Masters degree does not come with excellent English okay? Though we are expected to.

Yesterday, this came in the mail from Nuffnangx.


Now, I only have 3 followers including myself. So how do I get 3 to 1000 and be the first 100 one to get the USD100? I mean there are lots of very famous bloggers or rather famous bloggers or like models and what nots. So they have a lot of people following them already. So yet again the USD 100 is far from reach. Not that I have 100s of followers and cannot make it to 1000. I have 3. Less than 10.

Looks like full time blogger is not really my thing. =P But I'm still gonna blog. On top of working and studying cause that's what I like to do. And if it brings some pocket money and freebies on its way, I'm gonna enjoy it. Now those who do not have a blog or do not have an account on Nuffnangx yet, go, and register for one. You get to read plenty of great blogs or undiscovered one, based on the genre you selected.

It's pretty cool you know?

Register now at www.nufnangx.com and if you want to, follow me at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment