Saturday, September 29, 2012

Ciskek = Cheesecake

I am in charge of the craft section for my church's Vacation Bible School end of this year. So basically I have to handle all the crafty stuff. And knowing that I am no crafty person and I have 130 kids to prepare for, we roped in my CG friends (who somehow happens to be all ladies) to help me with cutting and sticking.

Awesome lots cause they did like 100 out of the 130 that I have to do. And they are gonna do it again next week. So because they are so awesome, they deserve some awesome cheesecake as a reward. So I contacted one of my church member who is selling VERY RICH AND YUMMILICIOUS cheesecake to bake us a 500g one at RM35 (CHEAP!)

Comes with this cute peg. =) Super free la this girl.

Call this guy for the awesome cheese cake. You have to order 3 days in advance tho.

Written by my friend. -.-"

See how caring are they? You can opt how many pieces you want them to cut. And if you want to share among many, you can opt for this square cuts. Which is the best choice cause it's super rich and it's nice to slowly savour small pieces. Easy to tapao also!!!

Looks like all our cheese cake orders will be with them from now on!!! =) Cause it's damn yummy, it's very reasonably priced and it's an awesome cake to share with many people. Great cake to order for any like house warming party or aiya, any party. Parties are more awesome with yummilicious cheese cake. =) I love!


Call Sunn at 016 4622812 to order. Only in Penang!



No comments:

Post a Comment