Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Nuffnangx




The moment I got the email from Nuffnangx about its launching, I decided to check it out on my iPad and iPod but my iPod is too tiny so I check most of the updates on web. IKR. Doesn't really fits their intention to blog stalk through mobile BUT nevermind, I still blog stalk.

If you have seen my sidebar where I put all links of My Inspirations, you would have guessed that I love reading blogs of these women (mostly stay at home mums) DIY and organizing their space around. So nuffnangx.com is major love cause within just hours of having it, I have followed like 20 blogs (ok, I didn't count) which I have yet to finish reading on top of these people that I usually read.

It's mad crazy cause there are so many talented bloggers outside which I have yet to read of. I love these whole concept cause I can now read blogs that I've never come across before and at the same time, stalk my favourite bloggers. Although truth to be told, I still log in to their page like few times a day although I know they have just updated and will not be updating that very same day. No wonder my dissertation gets nowhere.


Anyways, I decided to follow myself.

I shall start with 1. One is better than none okay? =P

So follow me if you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment