Thursday, September 6, 2012

Choc Moist Cake

Whipping it hard with hand whisker

Had a panic attack when I thought we were to present our proposal next week. So that very night, we decided to bake choc moist cake cause I needed something to calm me down. Started at about 10.20 pm and done baking by 11.20pm.
Happy Boy gets to whip also
 Love how the boyfriend enjoys helping in the kitchen and cooking. Takes burden off my shoulder when I'm lazy or tired. He needs more love from me. =P I've been rather moody and snappy lately.

Done. See the holes? We were just making real sure that it's cooked. :P
 We poked poked poked to make sure that it's really done all the way through. We used chopstick cause we are too cheapskate to buy a cake tester. =P
ta-da...left to cool and then packed to give to the family.

No recipes as we used the pre-mix. The family lovesss it with cousins taking 3 pieces (at least) and mum's other staff ate some too. And they are rather picky eaters for boys. So I'm happy. I got kind feedback from all who tried but oh well, it's better to have some cakes than none right?

No comments:

Post a Comment