Friday, September 28, 2012

Why Maybank should give me tickets to Legoland?

Dear Maybank,
Cause you are the answer to my prayer!!!! I was just saying how much I want to go to Hello Kitty Town and Legoland yesterday before I found out about this contest through Simon Seow's blog. I'd say it's fated that I found out about you two days before closing date, and a day after I was raving about getting free passes. You dare to say it's not fated? I don't believe in coincidence okay? It's God's plan!

Ok, if fate is not enough to convince Maybank to give me the free passes (but seriously, what else is better than fate I ask you?), I am also a poor student who cannot afford to go to any amusement park. Not even Genting okay? I last went there when I was like freaking 12. It's 12 years ago.

I am also a very loyal user of Maybank. My first personal bank without my mum's signature is with Maybank and I love how convenient it is for students to withdraw our money cause it's available in many locations. I also love how conveniently I can click on the website and transfer money to my favourite shops and shop online! I even became the middle person to help my sister and mum pay some bills and also some online transaction cause I'm smart like that.

 When people ask me why I am using Maybank I look at them like they are crazy. I mean why not? It's freaking awesome, it's convenient <s>and the tiger looks fierce.</s> I believe almost 90% of students around Malaysia uses Maybank cause it's so student friendly and every online shop I shop with has Maybank account!!! Don't have to pay extra charges for interbank transfer!! You Maybank is super AWESOME LA I TELL YOU!

Why I want to go to Legoland? You see, most amusement park are all about rides but I read from a couple of blogs and there are SO many things to see as well. I am not so much of an adventurous ride person (I can send the boyfriend to ride on it and tell me then I can blog about it) but I love to take pictures and I just bought a new camera! It'll be awesome to go dating with my boyfriend there and take loads of pictures. Besides, he loves Lego and all. I used to play Lego when I was young with my cousin cause boys don't play barbie and he is damn rich to buy lots of Lego. I usually just sit in awe of how awesome and smart someone is to build something out of those plastic blocks. I think my jaw will drop and get jaw lock if I go to Legoland. Serious! No joke! I'm so excited even before I get the passes already.

But seriously Maybank, it's fated already. I am fated to go to Legoland with free passes (seasonal even better) from you!!!! We shall not question God's plan. We follow God's plan. =P (Damn forcing)
 


Now let that YOU be ME!


*pretty please????

No comments:

Post a Comment