Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Disappointed

The boyfriend bought two McD's Egg McMuffin on Sunday, worked overnight and joined the Mcdonald's contest. However, as his instagram is not public, his pictures was not received although it can be seen in #egg_citing and #mcdonaldsmalaysia.

I asked the PIC and he/she replied without tagging my name on the comment. As there are so many posting, I lost track of mine. Then I kept asking for email to ask about this problem and he/she only gave it to me yesterday at about 4pm. So I emailed the person with my enquiry and all. No reply. Today, they have announced the winner.

=( Damn disappointed. For their lack of response to people's enquiries and for their don't care attitude. They can do this cause they are big company. Most of the comments on their facebook are nothing but complains about how bad their service is. They don't even have the decency to reply properly. Just say I'm sorry and then proceed to paste on a link to ask people to divert the complains to the website.

I mean HIRE A FREAKING CUSTOMER SERVICE WHO CAN DO SOMETHING ON THE FACEBOOK CAN? Don't anyhow take someone who knows how to post comments and pictures on Facebook only. Seriously! Even Standard Pen is better cause they actually have someone who is in charge of that department and can answer to your queries. Especially when there's contest going on. I choose Marshall's Burger anytime over McD's burger! More worth it and much nicer. And it's fresh.

Boikot McD. Too bad to the boyfriend. His favourite food.

No comments:

Post a Comment