Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Grandma Handphone

My grandma wanted a handphone. So my sister got her one (bestest granddaughter I tell you). I've never seen such a phone. I didn't even know it exist. So if you need a phone for your grandma, you may consider this.

 #1 Huge ass numbers for grandma , CHECKED!

It's crazy how huge the numbers are. I'm amazed by my sister's ability to source this out. Where did this thing come from? Super awesome I tell you!!!

 #2 Camera, CHECKED! IT HAS A FREAKING CAMERA!!! Now grandma can camwhore too! HAHA..not that she does. She doesn't even call with the phone. She just want one. =P But it has camera lor. Big ass numbers with camera. More stylo mylo grannies will need it!

#3 Charger input and I think earphones input as well.
Means got music? I am not sure cause my sister lost the charger and the battery died anyway. So I didn't get a chance to operate it and see what's inside. But what's outside is pretty cool to me.

The usual sound control etc.

But who would have thought such handphone exist? With huge ass words and camera. I still can't get over this.

So looking for a handphone for your grandma? Try to look out for this. You have got to show the picture cause I don't know what model is this. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment