Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Our days are numbered

Very biblical right?

True our days are numbered. No doubt about that. But the one I am talking about is the one my friend posted on her gmail status.

Few days earlier (or yesterday, not sure) she put up, 'time is ticking away' (or something like that)

and today, she posted


Indeed our days are numbered. Cause we have to vomit out some proposal for our dissertation in two weeks' time or face the fury from our lecturer!!! So lots to do, little progress, lots of panicking and I hope that is suffice to get me working harder.

Off to bed early cause I've had a long night yesterday and has not recovered from it. Looks like the boyfriend has to be in charge of cooking with Jamie tomorrow cause I'll be off in the library.

Thank God I know He is there to guide me and He has great plans for me. Good enough to keep my head up high knowing that He has them all planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment