Thursday, October 18, 2012

Veet If Off with Nuffnang

When I was about 12, I was curious of how it'll be like to have no hair on my legs. So I took a shaver and shaved off one part of my leg. I totally forgot about it until coarse hair started to grow on my leg. I was shocked cause the rest of the leg has finer hair but only that one spot has coarser one. Then I remembered I shaved my leg previously.

I had no choice but go to my mum to confess. She scolded me for being so silly. I continued shaving my legs and the longer I shave, the more I shave. So soon, almost all the hair on my right leg is shaved off. But I have hairy right leg and not so hairy left leg. When I heard about Veet, I immediately talked my mum into getting me one. So she did (she had no choice, her daughter got imbalance amount of hair on her legs =P).

This marks my first Veet!!


I've never looked back ever since. Veet gives me the confident to wear short dress and shorts. My mum always teased me and say my leg is like the "Steamed Chicken" after I use Veet. It's really in Hokkien called "Pek Cham Kay" cause "steamed chicken" has smooth and silky skin.

When I forget to restock on my Veet, the hair on my legs will grow and grow and it is so scary, I dare not wear anything short. Due to my studies, I've kind of neglected the hair cause I wear long jeans to class every day. The hair on my leg can fight with my boyfriend's. Don't ask me why he still loves me. T_T



So I've been wearing these maxi dresses I bought (in 4 different colours) and also some other maxi dresses to church on Sunday as my Sunday's best. If I run out of maxi dresses (or if I'm afraid that people ask me if I don't have other clothes), I'll wear tunics and leggings to cover my legs.

I have this in salmon pink, yellow, black, turquoise and I have another floral one. So yea, I have 5 in total.

It's awful cause I have many beautiful short dresses and I can't wear any of them but sticking to my maxi dresses.

So I have to do something about it. I got myself a Veet.
I bought for dry skin one. Want my leg to be smooth and soft.

One side with the cream, the other side looking over with envy

smooth and silky!!

So the boyfriend helped me to pin it up while I was busy Veeting myself.








With Veet, I can now wear short dresses so I can alter my maxi dresses into a shorter one so that I don't have to wear 4 different colours of maxi dresses. I can now have long and short ones for sophisticated and bubbly day!

Ta-da. Maxi dress can keep for a while now.

Another one just cause I like it.


Veet brings out the confidence in me!!! With Veet, I can now wear beautiful short dresses and show off my legs!!

ps: Above are 100% TRUE STORY.

Just now the boyfriend said, "Oh,  no wonder la you kept wearing maxi dresses everywhere lately. Now can wear short dresses already lo?" I think he secretly likes my smooth and silky legs but say love my hairy one just as much cause he always like that one. Everything also he will say like. I know he likes my leg after Veet because he said, "Next time when wedding time, you wax your legs la." Tsk tsk tsk, pecah rahsia.

Below are great video to show you how to Veet your legs. Sorry cannot video myself cause I don't have sexy legs and I don't Veet them as sexily as the models in the video. =P


Yes, you can imagine I do that too.. HAHAH Just not in such a sensual and sexy way. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment