Saturday, October 13, 2012

Maybe it's God's Answer

Halfway through my CG today, my student (Saturday) called. Not his name is Saturday, his class is on Saturday. He has decided to stop the tuition for 3 months to concentrate on his football tournament which is also on Saturday. So I only have one student. The Sunday student will take a month's break for his holiday so in November, I will have no students at all.

With Jamie and my rent, it's a not very good news for me. But I believe God will provide. It may or may not be God's answer but at least now I have some free time on weekends to do my dissertation stuff and also reconsider serving God in other ministries and avenue. God will provide. =) Jamie will be okay cause my AWESOMEST SISTER paid for it first and I'll pay her back monthly. Rent is okay, I'll find a way. =) Just keep me in prayer, my dissertation and pray for God's blessing, protection and guidance.

Through this I will see how wonderful, awesome and powerful God is.

No comments:

Post a Comment