Friday, October 5, 2012

Tip Tap Tip Tap Rain is Falling

Raining is pouring outside and I'm here, listening to songs and trying to finish up first chapter of my dissertation draft, hopefully to get approval from the lecturer. Have to submit tomorrow. So expect late night.

But the rain is not helping. I wish I can dive into my bed now to sleep but diving means making myself comfortable which will definitely lead to a good night's sleep. And a good night's sleep is not something I deserve now.

Brought the boyfriend to watch cooking demo of Thermomix. Will keep you updated about this beautiful baby that cost us RM5k. Will share recipes and pictures and make you salivate cause this RM5k baby is definitely worth it. Will make it worth it no matter what.

The boyfriend made sushi roll yesterday night. I prepared all the ingredients including the rice and he rolled. He is one talented sushi roller. We "hai, hai" each other the whole night. He is Master Roller. I am Master Chef. What? I did prepare the most part of the dish which are the ingredients. No ingredients no sushi, just seaweed. HAHAHA My sushi rice damn nice okay? Just right of the vinegar and all. ^^ I iz cleber.

Mad love the sandwich the boyfriend made for my lunch.
The boyfriend has been such a sweetie to cook and bring food to library for me before he goes to classes or library. The day before he cooked rice with fried vege, fried egg with onions and steam tofu. Awesome much. Then he made this awesome sandwich that I can't seem to get over. LOVE IT MUCH. Cling wraps or aluminum foil donations are welcome. Just send me an email at pinkyblue88 [at] gmail [dot] com.


Master Roller rolled these sushi and cut them up. Now I need that Thermomix knife for better and more precise cutting next round.


Okay, above are what the boyfriend has been cooking. When our Thermomix comes, even greater food stuff will appear in this blog so come back for more alright? Anybody interested to know more about Thermomix can email me at pinkyblue88 [at] gmail [dot] com. Anybody interested in a Thermomix cooking demo in Penang can also contact me for further information.

No comments:

Post a Comment