Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Why did I decide to buy Thermomix?

Many have asked me, you haven't even have your own house, why do you need Thermomix? It's not exactly cheap. And worst still, you are still studying. No stable income.

I have a few reasons to it only really.

#1
It's not cheap. But it's a great investment and I am willing to invest in it. To choose to pay this amount of money for something that will last me 20-30 years and save me so much money from eating the same thing outside for 7 times the price, I am willing.

#2
It's healthy. I believe it's time we start to care about our health more than we care about how many new clothes we can buy or how many expensive meals we can have outside. Relationships and friendships can still be built over food, but just over food that we cook on our own.


#3
By the time I own a house, I will need bed, refrigerator, television, oven, sofa, nice toilet, nice cupboard, flooring and trust me, the list goes on. If I wait until I get my own house, I'll never get to appreciate the awesomeness of this machine because it'll probably take me another 5-6 years before I am settled down to get it. What if I got my child then and I'll be saving for him or her and I'll not have money to get this. I believe this machine will help me in the long run. As much as I believe in saving, we both do, it's a good investment at a good time.

#4
It's never too early to start a healthier living. If you know how much harm you get from the traditional cooking and with this machine, you can get a better and healthier life, why not? And cause I'm paying it monthly, it helps me to be more responsible with my money and save every penny I earned from tutoring.

#5
This could be what I want to do in the long run. Having time for myself and yet doing something I like, cooking and sharing the goodness of Thermomix. I have to start somewhere and it's God's plan that I actually followed my mum and sis to the demo AGAIN (went like 3-4 times already) although I was extremely exhausted.


I'm loving Jamie, my Thermomix right now. Will share my experience but for now, it's ALL LOVE!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment