Thursday, October 25, 2012

Queen of Procrastination

I can sit in front of my computer whole day and not get anything done. It's supposed to stress me out and push me to do my work but I don't know why this time around, it's not as effective. Used to be able to churn out 5-6 pages of stuff in just one sitting (until 3am). 5-6 pages is A LOT since there's a lot of reading and digesting to do before I can write anything.

This time around, just one paragraph is taking me whole day!!! This is bad!! I need to get every information done so that I can do my slides when I'm back from Hatyai on Sunday. Monday I will have to meet my lecturer and face her fury. Ok la, she's very helpful and nice, seriously.

Totally freaked out. So today, I decided to delete all the easy access to my twitter account and facebook. Just for one day. To concentrate on my work. I give myself until lunch time to finish two parts and until dinner for another part. Then I'll take a break. Seriously!


No comments:

Post a Comment