Friday, October 19, 2012

Playlist for late night

Since I'm gonna have quite a bit of late night from today until next Thursday to get as much done as possible before next week's trip (and I'm coming back to face proposal presentation after that, damn bad ass), I've decided to spend some 10 minutes to combine a good playlist. I have always loved emo Chinese songs despite the fact that I am happily with the boyfriend.

I used to (before got together with the boyfriend) listen to emo Chinese songs while doing my assignments back in my undergrad days. So I decided to compile mine and save the playlist to get me through my late nights.

At least it's sad and it keeps me listening to the lyrics. I am not a rock song person anyway. And it's much better than old, emo English songs okay? Even if not emo, old English songs. My collection of English songs are so old, I'm afraid I'll doze off listening to it. It's of Carpenters, Love Songs, Westlifes, Backstreetboys and the likes.

I think it's safer to stick to Chinese songs for now. Still old though. Stopped downloading songs a couple of years already!! Please intro me good songs!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment