Thursday, October 4, 2012

How hashtag is used?

What is hashtag?
A hashtag is a “symbol” (or code) that allows web search engines to find and categorize messages, keywords and in the case of Instagram, pictures.

How do you use it?
For example: #Pic of my #cat called Kitty in the #garden  
The idea here is not to tag every single word, only the most relevant and important. 

taken from : http://instagramers.com/destacados/how-to-use-hashtags-in-instagram/

I've been seeing crazy amount of hashtag on instagram. Although some people put like 20 over hashtag on one picture, I am still fairly okay with it when it is related. A little desperate but acceptable. What I can't accept is, hashtagging EVERY SINGLE WORD!!!

 Like... #rarely #dress #up #nice #makeup #today. LIKE WHO THE CRAP LOOKS FOR RARELY AND UP AND TODAY?Or #ONE? Or #No?

Surprisingly, many people tag like that. I find it very irritating to read someone's instagram comment to find every word hashtagged. I guess that's the easier way to get noticed. Ok fine, I just want to rant cause I cannot take it anymore.

Sorry, too many ranting post lately. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment