Thursday, October 11, 2012

Upgraded

Since Jamie, my Thermomix came to my house (like 2 days ago), I've stopped cooking on the stove (COMPLETELY). I've been cooking rice, stir-frying, blending, making soy drink and kneading bread with my Thermomix. She has officially cooked at least 5 types of food by now. Not bad for a beginner. Trust me, I've only been to the demo twice (like recently, don't talk about 2 years ago okay?) and I've managed to make so much.

Proud of Jamie and myself and the boyfriend. =P Just showing what I've been cooking for the past two days.

Day 1 - Rice with Stir-Fry Vege cause we bought Ayamas. Just came back from training. Too exhausted to cook.




Day 2 - Eat the same stuff as the day before. Freshly fried vege and leftover ayamas. T_T

Day 3
Rice, Sweet Sour Chicken, Stir Fry Broccoli and Carrot
Soy Drink
Wholewheat Sausage Croissant
Never had such juicy, crunchy sweet broccoli and carrot. I've never been good with broccoli cause I always ended up under cooking it, making it taste bitter. Or over cooking it and make it turn yellow. But Jamie does it best.

Forgive the excessive sauce. Was trying to cook my usual dish with Jamie, my Thermomix. It worked, just a little too wet. But it taste AWESOME.
Soy Drink. With all the fiber, VERY HEALTHY

Wholewheat sausage bun with cheese (some only) for the boyfriend to bring to KL. And also to bring home. Free from preservative!!

This marks the end of my week 1 cooking as I'm going home tomorrow!!! Stay tune for next week!!! I'm very proud of myself, the boyfriend and Jamie. Thank you God for blessing us with Jamie, our Thermomix!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment