Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Phoneless day

More like phoneless for few hours only but phoneless day sounds more dramatic.

Anyway, nope, my cheapo touch screen smart phone is still alive. I just conveniently left it on my bed in my room at my apartment before rushing out to the library. I got to the library and realized something is missing.

I couldn't find a locker to keep my stuff (USM SO NEED MORE LOCKERS!!!) so I anyhow left my bag outside the library to rush in to claim the boyfriend's book I reserved. Cause this boy very smart, decided to borrow a book that NO ONE HAS EVER BORROWED BEFORE. Sampai the book masuk store room in another library OKAY?

So yep, then rushed out, checked my bag, thank God everything still here. Drag my stuff all the way to the new library and then face the dilemma of NO LOCKER AGAIN! Seriously? Luckily someone was leaving so I chup the locker and put my empty bag. Carry everything else into the library. Walked 4 storey high and still couldn't find my friend. Logged on to the computer and asked them on gmail. They are at 2nd floor. So now I got to grab my stuff and go reunite with people with phones!!!

At least I have my laptop!

I shall not forget my phone next time....if I can help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment